Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Better than the lottery

 
There are some lotteries which if you win you get a monthly income of several thousands euros for 20 years or so. The prize is very alluring and if it happens I win I will be very happy too.
 
 However I would like to ask you a couple of questions. If you have 5000 euros per month, today, are you going to do fine with it? Going with my gut I would say yes.
 
But will you have the certainty to keep up with the same purchasing power in the next ten years?
 
Certainly not, because of the inflation.
 
If instead, you join our Retire Rich Program and you manage to become financially free, you have your lifetime income and mostly it will increase its value no matter what's the inflation rate and where it's going. So your living standards won't fall down over time.
 
So I would suggest you to start creating a revenue-generating-asset, that is able to produce an automatic system of revenues.
 
Luigi Foscale

No comments:

Post a Comment